The first Protestant Church to serve the Miramichi area was St. James, a Secessionist Church, built in 1790 at Wilson’s Point, now known as The Enclosure. As early as 1822, it was decided to relocate the church to the present location under the auspices of the...
9 AM Worship Service at Maple Glen United
10 AM Fellowship with coffee at the St J&J Church
11 AM Worship Service at St J & J Church
11:00 AM Sunday School at the Church
6 PM Confirmation Class
6 – 7:30 PM Youth Program
Devotional & Newsletters
Join our mailing list to receive the Daily Devotional and our Newsletters.